Thursday, October 28, 2021

Friday Post 388c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1944 (meaning I'll have cracked two grand before the day's out, I'm sure) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now 105. Righteo, just very briefly, potential final, final events for today?

  • For lunch, we have rice leftovers. Since PIG mum goes into a food coma afterwards, I return briefly online.
  • While dearest dad naps, PIG mum takes me to Underwood Marketplace, where we buy groceries from Hanaromart and Aldi.
  • Back home, dearest dad's still napping and PIG mum's just gone upstairs to join him.
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me 10am till 2pm. Hopefully she'll take me to Calamvale Central for walkies.
  • Will shower @ 12:30pm since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed I can read Stan's book for three hours!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: