Friday, October 22, 2021

Saturday Post 388

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2239 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Hedonism For Husbands And Wives' and thirdly, TWFT topic's  'The Seven Sons Of Sceva (2). Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 13TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until PIG mum awoke me with her noisy daily a-THUMPING around upstairs; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep again coz I knew she'd get noisy again @ 7:20am!
  • Like clockwork, come 7:20am PIG mum goes a-THUMPING upstairs and gets changed for her half day's work. I wake, use the pot :P again and then I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After PIG mum hits me with the eye goo and rushes off for her half day's work, and after dearest retucks me back into bed, promises to cook me some lunch and then stay quiet so that I may snore in peace, before falling back asleep , I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Before Nisha arrives, I wake twice more for the pot :P; after she arrives and I've had my fifteen more minutes, I call that I'm hungry, use the pot :P once more and bang the wall repeating my call when Nisha doesn't show up.
  • We get me kitted, I head over to brush teeth I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth (Ela enjoys her final break this week from having to hold the toothbrush), drink one mug of water and then sit over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I take my toothbrush and head out to the gobbling :P table, asking Nisha to please put the toothbrush onto the charger. Thanks to dad who's cooked ham and eggs for breakfast and thanks to Nisha who cooked the bread yummy and added one slice of cheese for me. Over breakfast, I read for thirty minutes, reaching page fifty @ 10:56am.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I climb into the passenger seat of Nisha's car and she tootles us off to Calamvale Central.
  • Nisha parks outside and grabs a trolley for us; first we buy a box of tissues @ Woolies and then I get my calamari sushi from the Japanese food place. Nisha also buys herself two spicy chicken sushi rolls for her lunch.
  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Nisha flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Nisha rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when when she was drying my glasses for me.
  • Back outside, Nisha reheated lunch for me and made me two more big cups of white tea with two sugars. I continued reading, finishing pg. seventy-five @ 1:35pm.
  • Before Nisha left, I used the loo for two more tinkles. She's back on Tuesday and taking me to Toastmasters~
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day, I'll use the toilet once and then sit, enjoy my sushi and read for a good long while ... only Saturdays can I spend a blessed three hours reading!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Actually, the special thing's EM's gonna picnic together @ Rochedale Park after ESS! Will go with Fiona Mok and pickup takeaway from Hungry Jacks; I'll bring along my picnic chair coz I don't do well getting on and off the floor anymore ...
  • Predicting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum ... *sigh*
  • But fingers crossed dad will take us out for dinner toms night, and lemme have ONE bowl of rice!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: