Sunday, October 3, 2021

Sunday Post 384c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3193 (ha, I'm over three grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Dwindles'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Sure enough, I had to skip dinner to watch the grand final. On the plus side, I had zero trouble seeing how many meters were gained with each set and I got to tap out the match with just my middle finger; when PIG mum's around I've gotta use the pointer, too.
  • Come halftime, the scores were locked @ six all!
  • But aww, Penrith won in the end. I feel sorry for the captain Reynolds, who missed a two point field goal with like 1.5 minutes left, but I've happy for Nathan and Ivan Cleary: father and son, player and coach combo!
  • After the match ended, I headed over to the gobbling table, asking PIG mum please reheat dinner for me? She not only did that, she even got a spoon for me, meaning October has been satisfied thrice! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable and one mouthful of pork chunks, which I stuffed into my mouth for the last mouthful.
  • After taking my bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight , the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: