Sunday, October 3, 2021

Sunday Post 384b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2834 and secondly, the probable final, final spam count for the weekend's now twenty-eight. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Lol, precisely two hours after I reached my most important two hours of the day online, PIG mum rushed downstairs from pigland and immediately booted me offline! Does that woman like keep some timer with her?? XD
  • Firstly, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one plate of sliced strawberries. I didn't really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate. Besides, I finished before dearest dad got home from badminton and arvo tea with his mates, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show off to him how much power she has over me, ha.
  • I did mind, though, when next I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force poor Ela take down most of the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Even worse, she also gleefully forced me to bend @ least threice to the ground nd retrieve pegs stupid Ela had clumsily dropped.
  • Oh, I also enjoyed the half a cheeseburger dad left me for arvo tea~
  • Then I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 9%, but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before summoning PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo seat, sitting for one tinkle, drying inside both ears and washing and drying both hands, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Kickoff's @ 6:45pm; I already asked PIG mum to please feed me dinner earlier but she just snapped she's only cooking now! >< May haveta skip dinner, then ... *sigh* 
  • Toms: if toms really's a public holiday and dad doesn't take us anywhere, I'm gonna STAY IN BED ALL DAY with my teddy and then not get up till 5:45pm!! XD
  • The only downside to that's I'll not get any support toms. *sigh*
  • But hoping everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: