Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Tuesday Post 384e

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3528 (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Long Obedience' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'With Us In The Alley'. Righteo,  just briefly, continuing events for Tuesday?


  • Hannah helped me up, I brushed teeth, used loo for one tinkle and had a bowl of plain porridge and one of PIG mum's cupcakes for breakfast! Verdict: sweetness was great but not fluffy enough.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable and then tootled online till midday while Hannah gave Ela a very gentle massage.
  • Showered at midday - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I returned online and rang PIG mum asking where she was: I was meeting Annie for lunch @ midday!
  • I sat over the loo and Hannah left; phew, PIG mum arrived home just then. She tootled me down to Momo's but since there wasn't any parking available she parked all the way over @ IGA and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way in. @ least I met Annie partway along the walk!
  • Had a lovely lunch with Annie; we shared one fried chicken with half honey soy marinade (my favourite) and half candy marinade.We just drank water and shared about how we've been going for the past half year since we last met.
  • PIG mum picked me up @ 1:30pm, took me home to use the loo for one tinkle and then drove me to see Dr. Jatinda.
  • Somehow, she managed to turn my session into all about her? Like, her feelings, her frustrations, etc. Bottom line: Dr. Jatinda doubled my anti-depressant dosage and said cya in four months.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. I enjoyed her firm ministrations while PIG mum enjoyed yapping her head off @ Aunty Ann. This week, she brought Aunty Ann some of the cupcakes she baked last night.
  • Back home, I munched one banana for arvo tea, drank one mug of Chinese tea and then happily watched the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 109TH time!
  • Before dinner I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get this morning; October has been satisfied FIVE times! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice tonight, lotsa I've forgotten which green vegetable, lotsa boiled turnip, several slices of BBQ chicken and a few small cubes of pork.
  • Dinner was gulped (not spooned, because I'was still feeling kinda thirsty from having fried chicken with Annie but reluctant to drink more water coz I don't wanna spend all night going to the bathroom with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight and what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts! That doesn't usually happen Tuesdays! XD

No comments: