Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Tuesday Post 384f

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 3622. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After posting the previous post, I shared the She Reads Truth daily devotion and then continued writing my personal blog post.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Lol, PIG mum's already hit me with the eye goo and headed upstairs to pigland; Ela looks forward to having a break from holding things tonight and Elf's looking forward to getting to wear her sock!
  • Toms: Juliete's minding me from 9am till 1pm. Think PIG mum says she'll send us walking @ Calamvale Central; hopefully she'll also lemme buy a pork salad roll for lunch and we'll have time a-plenty to poke @ our smartphones!
  • Juliete will see me home and showered before leaving @ 1pm.
  • Seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage in the arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Planning to spend my most important two hours of the day online, and read for one hour before attending choir practice online @ 5:30pm. Cath's already sent song lyrics tonight~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five!! XD

No comments: