Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Wednesday Post 385

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard # work plodding 2888 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Justice Will Be Done' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Learn To Be Alone With God.' Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and pulled the bathroom door shut; after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  Then I snore happily with Uber until dearest dad this time walks very thoughtfully down the hallway to unpop the lock leading into the garage, when I wake for another pot :P trip.
  • Happiness is falling asleep again, this time woken by noisy PIG mum beginning her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into hit me with the eye goo and yay, she gives Elf a quick rub coz she didn't last night~
  • When Juliet arrives, she knocks the closed door, opens, enters, says good morning and asks fifteen more minutes? Uber nods @ her and she wisely retreats for the next fifteen minutes.
  • When she comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Juliete who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her first official break. Teeth brushed, I sit briefly over the loo, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Only thirty minutes left, so just briefly: ate breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and went to Calamvale Central with Juliet for walkies, grocery shopping and pork salad roll buying. Had about thirty minutes to sit and play with mobile~
  • Got home and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Juliet who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was my delicious BBQ pork salad roll and one mug of warm ginger honey/lemon infusion.
  • Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture.
  • Let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me on five rounds of Clock Yourself before I tootled online.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day I'll head over to the gobbling :P table; hopefully PIG mum will feed me some arvo tea.
  • Joining choir practice online from 5:30pm till 6:30pm.
  • Toms: Carina's taking me out to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • Looking forward to my weekly lunch out; I need my HK-style milk tea. XD
  • Carina will see me home and showered before leaving @ 4. Don't think I've got any other plans for the rest of the day; might watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 110TH time and continue my post about Pally~
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: