Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Wednesday Post 385b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3310; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Helping Each Other' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Heaven In The Here And Now'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up my most important two hours of the day, I immediately got offline and headed over to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please feed me some arvo tea? PIG mum kindly passed me a banana and one mug of Chinese tea before going out for walkies with dearest dad.
  • While munching my banana, I happily read my book. Before returning online, I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Choir started one minute late today and finished one minute late tonight. I was surprised that Cath remembered I was the one who'd asked the 'where are your sitbones' question!
  • Once rehearsal ended, I used the loo for one more tinkle before returning online.
  • Back to blogging now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
  • Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: