Monday, October 4, 2021

Monday Post 384d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 6707; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Freedom' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Wherever We Worship'. Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • Once I'd used up my most important two hours of the day I asked PIG mum could she please feed me some arvo tea? Coz after that I'd shower before watching the 6pm news! Answer: yes, but I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one plate of strawberries.
  • That done, I was ready to shower, but instead I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice!! >< *sigh* 
  • By the time I'd finished 'twas already like 5:30pm; I was like stuff it, will shower after watching the news tonight. Incredibly, PIG mum said, "Take your quickest possible shower; I'll help you."!
  • Actually I was two minutes late coz PIG mum originally ordered I watch the news from the television but the Nine Now app didn't work! >< I said stuff it and retturned online to watch from the computer.
  • When summoned for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • October has been satisfied FOUR times; I had a spoon wrapped in tissue beforehand!
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa watercress, lotsa I've forgotten the other vegetable, one small thin slice of chicken and several tiny cubes of pork I stuffed into my gob with the last mouthful.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: