Monday, October 4, 2021

Monday Post 384e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 6854. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started composing my new personal blog post about Pally the camel!
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 1pm but I'm just staying @ home and showering @ like 11am coz I'm meeting Annie for a quick fried chicken lunch because then I'm seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage and then Dr. Jatinda the psychiatrist!
  • Toastmasters isn't happening toms night ... planning to spend my most important two hours of the day online, read for one hour and hopefully watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 109TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! XD Yeah, I can manage that most Mondays now~

No comments: