Friday, October 1, 2021

Friday Post 384c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2963 (aww, not quite three grand; maybe toms XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now 109. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Only after returning online did I remember I was five minutes short of reading for one hour so returned to the gobbling :P table and read for five more minutes! Willk resume reading toms @ pg. 125~
  • After returning online, @ 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: getting my weekly sleep-in till Neisha comes to mind me from 10am till 2pm. Planning to read for thirty minutes, take walkies with Neisha @ Calamvale Central and come home for a shower @ 12:30pm and eat lunch before Neisha leaves @ 2pm since I don't get 2pm till 4pm support anymore. 
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and the chance to read for three hours; I can only do that come Saturdays!
  • Think dad says he'll take me to play ping pong toms arvo @ church?
  • And he'd better take PIG mum and I somewhere for dinner toms night!!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: