Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Wednesday Poist 392b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 5296 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Humility' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'No Misunderstanding'. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Woo hoo the mainframe showed me choir's livestream rehearsal tonight!
  • Once it was over,dad told me to use the loo and get into the car since we were going out to dinner tonight to celebrate the Mid-Autumn festival!
  • Lol, lucky I had rice for lunch coz dad's purpose for having dinner @ the Sunnybank Hills Sports And Community Club was to eat steak and chowder! I'm not really a fan of either but hey.
  • Once dad tootled us back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and plopped back online.
  • Toms: Ete's coming to help me up @ 9am and then driving me to the Garbo library for GCCW! While I'm attending, she'll buy groceries for PIG mum and then buy me some chicken wrap for lunch because I've got UQ physio from like 1-2pm! Then she'll see me home and showered before leaving @ like 3:30/4pm.
  • PIG mum had better lemme eat one of the two buns I bought this morning from Wooliesfor arvo tea!
  • Wonder if I'll get to watch the 6pm bulletin for the 103RD time?
  • But there's isn't any finals football happening toms night; I'm planning to spend my most important two hours of the day online and try finish my monthly blog post; there's only like one week left in September!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: