Thursday, September 23, 2021

Friday Post 393

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3517 steps (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Look For The Worst Of Sinners'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Speculation Or Revelation?' and fourthly, the spam count for the week's seventy-six but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-ONE MINUTES online after Tiff leaves!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night! That's the 17TH time this year I've enjoyed one straight week of awesome sleeps! :D Like the last two nights, nature didn't call until 6:35am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Actually, silly PIG mum clean forgot Tiff couldn't come today! XD Just continuing today's events, then:
  • Happiness was snoring until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage; after I used the pot :P once more, dad came into my room to kiss me bye and retuck me back into bed before leaving for work. The moment the garage door goes down, before he's even left, PIG mum starts her daily a-THUMPING upstairs. Soon, she's let herself downstairs to hit me with the eye goo and help me with absolutely nothing bar the bra strap and tee before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. Breakfast was the yummy little becon and cheese bun I'd bought for arvo tea yesterday but instead had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*The new carer arrivedand PIG mum let her in; her name's Vicki~
  •  Breakfast finished, I head back to the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Vicki's backseat and she tootles me off for my last NAB physio session for the year!! Over the drive, we each introduce each other: she lives with her boyfriend, has a step-daughter but can't have kids. Obviously I didn't pry into why! Scary thing: she's also been the recipient of domestic violence before, hence why her parents bought her this new car to drive ...

  • Since we arrived several minutes late, Josh was already waiting for me outside reception with a manual wheelchair; straight to the Great Court he took me; Emily the teacher met us there~

  • For my final NAB session for the year, I took another hike around the Great Court~ Emily even found a fountain that I stood in front of and she took photos for me from!

  • Before leaving I went back to the NAB and gave out the three chocolate bars I'd brought along this morning. I also bagged Denis out for leaving Emily to take me for the Great Court hike so he'd not have to shout me an iced chocolate. XD Denis says the CE's will have me back Dec/next January so they can assess Elf re. more Botox.

  • Vicki drove me home and I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Vicki who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I make myself a tuna toastie with one slice of cheese for lunch, also cutting it into two triangles. Eating lunch is timed so that Vicki can wash up the lunch dishes for me before leaving. She's back same time next Friday; since NAB physio has finished, wonder where PIG mum will send us?

  • After I've used up my most important two hours online, think I'll try asking PIG mum for some arvo tea and then read for one hour.

  • Ooh, wonder if I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 104TH time!

  • 7:30pm tonight: planning to watch the Bunnies take on the Sea Eagles! I don't mind who wins: Cherry-Evans plays for Manly but I've always cheered for the Rabbitohs since I was born in the CNY of the Rabbit!

  • Toms: think Neisha's minding me from 10am till 2pm? Actually, just 1:30pm coz Joey's gonna pick me up and drive me to that fancy high tea! Will shower earlier; does that mean I'll not get time to go shopping with Neisha? Provided she's all recovered from her food poisoning, that is. Perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me?

  • Toms night's the other prelim. final but I suppose I'll miss it since it starts @ 4pm! Well, I care nothing for neither the Panthers nor the Storm. XD

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after munching arvo tea, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: