Thursday, September 16, 2021

Thursday Post 393d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4355. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Suddenly Leann from CODA rings @ like 7:55pm; somehow Neisha's got herself food poisoning and landed herself in hospital! o)_o I give the phone to dad who somehow disconnects the call but I immediately take the phone back and try the on-call number; phew, she's found someone called Joy to take me to physio toms and see me home and showered before leaving @ 1pm.
  • PIG mum's got Tiff coming to gimme OT toms arvo; wonder if she'll assess Ela for Botox like Sonia and Josh did for Elf yesterday?
  • When I'm summoned for dinner, I use the loo for one tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon Karina kindly passed me this morning for dinner tonight; September has been satisfied EIGHT times! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, a few yummy strips of BBQ chook and one chunk of the turnip cake PIG mum recently baked.
  • Dinner was washed down with one cup of oolong tea; after taking my bowl back to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: PIG mum'll come gimme eye goo around the time dearest dad leaves for work; Joy from Staffing Options will take me to the NAB for my Great Court hike with Denis and Josh and see me home and showered before leaving @ 1pm.
  • Then PIG mum's got Tiff to come give Ela OT. Dunno will she assess Ela for Botox/do some cooking with me, but hey.
  • The Sea Eagles are playing the Roosters toms night. I'm cheering for Manly but unsure will I watch the game coz I've gotta bash out my Birthday Celebrations for this year!
  • Oh, almost forgfot: ice cream night tonight! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: