Thursday, September 23, 2021

Thursday Post 392b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3197 (ha, I'm over three grand XD) but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed SIX MINUTES online after watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 103RD time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • When Ete comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Horrid PIG mum immediately hurries Ete away before I can ask her to squirt me some toothpaste but no biggie; because she was hurrying away Era got to squirt the toothpaste before she could come back and gleefully force poor Ela to hold the toothpaste. XD Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, just coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast smeared with avocado and perhaps some salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit over the toilet once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Ete's passenger seat and Ete tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCCW! 
  • Only eight people attended today and our next homework topic (three weeks until the next meeting) is 'The Visitor'. Crystal helped me once to the toilet for morning tea, the disabled one was occupied but luckily the ambulant one wasn't and also thanks to Crystal who lifted the loo lid for me.
  • After GCCW ended, everybody else left but Lisa kept me company waiting for Ete's arrival. When Ete arrived, I used the loo for one more tinkle and ate my chicken wrap from Maccas in the car while Ete tootled me off to the NAB.
  • For my 2nd last session @ the NAB this year: one six minute walk test, two 10m walk tests and eighty single leg pushups for Elf on Tower Of Power. Poor Elf says ow. >< Tomorrow's my last session @ the NAB for 2021! Denis says I'm hiking around the NAB and I ask him any chance he'll FINALLY shout me an iced chocolate?? XD He says he'll 'think about it'; before leaving, I reminded Josh to please nag him about thinking very favourbly about it! XD 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. I finished pg. 250 @ 6:37pm!m.
  • P.P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 103RD time read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher: Yvette (first name), Palaszczuk, Crisafulli, Whop (heard), Ribarich, Cherry, Heathwood, Ikanhoff (heard), Reason, Goan, Eaton (heard), Dalley, Kingsun, Kuldeep (first name), Pelosi, Psaki, Macron, Prickett, Millroy, Last, Gyte, Mullen, Whitfeld, Curr, RobatiVoss (heard), Sayers, Gillon (first name), Hodge, Rennie, Fortunato (first name), Foti,  HaynesStoinis (heard), Khawaja, I(ffland, Chumbley, Madden, Katz  and Hasler. Pat Welsh read the sports report and Gemma Acton read the finance report; 1AUD = 72,5USc. Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was 10-26. Mt. Gravatt toms: 10-28.  sunrise 5:35am sunset 6:46pm.

No comments: