Monday, September 27, 2021

Monday Post 393e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4673. Ha, I'm even over 4.5 grand tonight! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I alternated between composing my newest blog post and Facebooking.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's helping me up @ 9:15am and minding me till 1pm. Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme go for walkies @ Calamvale Central and buy a pork salad roll for lunch!
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage in the arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Planning to spend mmy most important two hours of the day online; wonder if there's any time for reading and munching some arvo tea before Neisha takes me to Toastmasters?
  • Looking forward to getting dinner from Maccas afterwards, even though Happy Meals were surely something I ate MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed FIVE posts! Yeah Monday takes a post/two from Tuesday. XD

No comments: