Saturday, September 25, 2021

Saturday Post 393b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3283; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'God Knows We Feel' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'God Gets Emotional' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really stillk owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I let PIG mum gleefully boott me offline @ 9:45pm; argh, what a terrible end to an otherwise great day. >< *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Neisha came @ 10am to help me up. I brushed teeth, did a stinky unspeakable, had breakfast, read for thirty minutes, visited the loo once more and then Neisha tootled us off to Underwood MarketPlace and we bought sushi!
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Neisha who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Neisha reheated the leftovers dad had prepared for me while I'd slept this morning; she also made me two more big mugs of white tea with two sugars coz Saturday's now my white tea day~
  • At 1:45pm Fi/Joey came to pick me up for the IJMXxBCAC high tea!
  • Only location was moved to BCAC? Doesn't matter; food was great and I met Pole's cousin, who's half Costa Rican!
  • Came home and watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 105TH time!
  • Then watched RiverFire from the computer; fireworks banged for like thirteen minutes!
  • Went out for a lil dinner with dad @ Vietnam Oriental coz he's already got plans toms night and horrid PIG mum's already refused to take me out for dinner. *sigh*
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Oh, the special thing's that Fi's driving me to like Underwood Park and eating a pastry! just one, apparently, hence why she says to eat breakfast first.
  • Isn't toms after ESS our once monthly community lunch? Fingers crossed I can join!
  • Then it's a stressful arvo for me @ the hands of PIG mum with not even dinner out toms night to look forwards to. *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: