Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Wednesday Post 393

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3292 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'God-Given Foes And God-Given Faiths' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'When Justice Seems Denied'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 12TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:40am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Happiness was snoring all the way until dearest dad very considerately  walked along the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage before waking for another pot :P trip.
  •  I snore for another hour, waking once for the pot :P when PIG mum starts her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me with absolutely nothing bar the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to finish with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast sprinkled with a tiny smidge of salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I visit the loo again. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Juliet's passenger sheet and she tootles me off to the NAB.
  • Physio today: ten single leg pushups for Erf and eighty for Elf and six circuit laps around NAB clinic, one with Green Sticky and five times without.
  • After one more loo trip, Juliet tootled me home, I turned the alarm off and then took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Juliete who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch is one tuna with tomato and onion toastie with one slice of cheese added, plus one mug of green/Chinese tea.
  • Lunch finished, I plopped online and sent my GCCW homework to all the other members.
  • After signing Juliete off, PIG mum tootled me off to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. She was in her element obviously, yapping unceasingly @ him in not only Chinese but also Cantonese and English; my gracious thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled me home. Oh, today Era helped Ela stretch for twenty minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • Have choir practice from 5:30 till 6:30pm.
  • Toms: CODA's just rang: Ete will mind me from 8am till 4pm toms.
  • Looking forward to having lunch with Fiona and bubs @ Woka Warrigal!
  • Then, most excitingly, book club dinner @ 5:45pm! Di's said if either parent can drop me off, she'll take me home afterwards (following a stop @ Maccas for ice cream first XD)
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: