Sunday, September 12, 2021

Sunday Post 393b

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3086. Ha, I'm just over three grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I e-mailed Sonia and Denis, explaining why I couldn't attend the NAB toms.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Toms: well I suppose the only upside to having to self-isolate while waiting for COVID results is that I'll get outta one physio session! XD I already e-mailed Denis and Sonia tonight; PIG mum says she'll ring the NAB too toms. Unfortunately that means she'll also haveta ring CODA and cancel their shifts ... *sigh* More stress for me, r.e. showering. >< *sigh*
  • Oh, hence expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, unless Ela gets super-excited while I watch another two episodes of the Good Doctor and gives me 1000+ steps! XD Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: