Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Wednesday Post 393d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4030. Ha, I'm just over four grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I alternated between blogging and Facebooking. XD
  • At 9pm, I walk myself oonce more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • ]Toms: Eti's coming @ 8am and taking me to the Garbo library for GCCW befoore I'm having lunch @ Woka Warrigal with Fiona Mok and bubs! Will most probably get noodles coz I'm getting rice for dinner tonight~
  • Most excitingly, toms @ 5:45pm the 3rd edition book club's meeting for our monthly dinner @ the Springwood Gardens Vietnamese and Chinese restaurant! Have already organised things `with Di: either parent will drop me off @ the restaurant toms and Di will drive me back home after a stop @ Maccas for ice cream! :D
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: