Sunday, September 5, 2021

Sunday Post 392b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2149 (ha, I'm over two grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Help From The Holy Spirit' and thirdly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now twenty. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • The second my most important two hours of the day were up, I switched to watching the full match replay @ the last Broncos game for 2021!
  • With twenty-one seconds left for the first half, PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland and immediately me offline. I ignored her for twenty-one seconds, until the first half was over, before complying. XD
  • First, I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Back inside, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ella feed me some fruit for arvo tea. I didn't really mind, coz I was seated and fully concentrate. Besides, Ela finished before dearest dad got home, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show him how much power she's got over me, ha.
  • Took a nice hot shower afterwards - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20$ of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 11% but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After she'd dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again except for doing the bra strap, doing Elf's AFO straps and tying both laces.
  • After drying the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then returned online.
  • Looking forward to our once weekly family dinner out; it's Father's Day and I've got my dearest dad a Father's Day present!
  • PIG mum still hasn't checked for me have I got anymore appointments to attend for her after physio; will chase her for it.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: