Monday, September 27, 2021

Tuesday Post 383d

 Good afternoon again and probably one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3989 (meaning I'm certain I'll have cracked four grand before Tuesday's out XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed THREE MINUTES online when I get back home from Toastmasters tonight!! Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for Tuesday?

  • I pop online until Daniel arrives to gimme physio: ten minutes treadmill walking 0.8km/hr, fifty reaches for Era, fifty reaches for Ela, fifty steps for Erf, one minute standing practice and twenty laps walking with browsing around. This most exciting news: his girlfriend's expecting and the baby's due Next March!
  • Took a nice hot shower afterwards - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I made myself a toastie for lunch and drank one mug of Chinese/green tea.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; I enjoyed her firm ministrations; PIG mum enjoyed yapping ceaselessly @ her. XD Today she was excited enough to repeat words four, five and six times before moving on; my gracious thanks to Aunty Ann who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • Neisha's taking me to Toastmasters tonight! Looking forward to getting some dinner from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate MORE THAN two DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Juliette's helping me up @ 9am toms; PIG mum's sending us to Go Cutt and I'm getting my cheap haircut. Did ask PIG mum please could I buy a pork salad roll for lunch but she won't discuss that yet?
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture toms arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Then I've got online choir practice from 5:30 till 6:30pm~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Flight Of Ichabod'

No comments: