Thursday, September 30, 2021

Thursday Post 384d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4058. Ha, I'm just over four grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked. Don't worry, I kept my ears listening; had I heard PIG mum get off the couch I'd have immediately switched back to blogging. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Neisha's minding me 9am till 1pm. Originally PIG mum was gonna send me to Underwood Park for walkies but what with the rain that bucketed down tonight Underwood Road may be flooded ...
  • Am slightly cranky with dad for not getting back to me about when I could catchup with Annie; tomorrow's the last day she said she was free! But PIG mum's already said NO to that coz she's got Tiff the OT coming over for sth ... *sigh* Have asked her will she be free Sunday instead, arvo not evening coz Sunday night's the NRLK grand final, provided the Premier doesn't put Brisbane under more lockdown should more COVID cases appear! ><
  • But tomorrow's the first day of the final quarter of 2021! Hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: