Monday, September 6, 2021

Monday Post 392b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3828. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd began my most important two hours online, I switched to completing my assessment; it's due toms!
  • I'd thought I'd call upstairs @ 4:30pm and ask PIG mum could she please feed me some arvo tea if she still hadn't stirred from pigland; unfortunately, she tumbled downstairs @ 4:28pm, gleefully and immediately forced me offline.
  • First, I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Back inside, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one yummy banana. I didn't mind too much, since I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides, I finished both tasks before dearest dad got home from his hard day's work, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show him how much power she's got over me, ha. 
  • Back to finishing the assessment now~
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 96TH time: Fegan, Palaszczuk, Arvier, Crisafulli, Uhlmann, Albanese, Fels, Higgins (heard), Tame (heard), Glover, Jessen, Zerner, Gnech, Biden (heard), bin Mafouz, Meyer (heard), Hegarty, Bull, Nelson,  Creedon,  Lyle (first name), Foley, Burling, Randhvava, Wood, Conway, Procttor, Uptin, Fagan (heard), McKellar, Thorn (heard), Fernandez, Svittolina (heard), Messi, Pullar  and Forgarty. 1AUD = 74.32USc.Wally Lewis read the sports report and Wally Lewis read the weather report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from New Farm Park. Brisbane was 11-24. Mt. Gravatt toms: 9-23. Sunrise 5:55am sunset 5:38pm.

No comments: