Sunday, September 5, 2021

Sunday Post 392d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2871 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now twenty-four. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Nearing the final fifteen minutes of the match, dearest dad comes downstairs and I ask him does he wanna open his present yet? When dad nods, originally I thought he'd retrieve and open it but no, he sends me to get it!
  • Present retrieved, I head with him over to the gobbling :P table and he unpacks his presents. The wooden dinosaur takes some unpacking, but then we build him together~
  • Next, I give dad his new book! We read that together too~
  • Dad then feeds me two orange slices before I use the loo for one more tinkle and return online.
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, coz Priscilla's coming @ 9am and taking me to the NAB for physio.
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 1pm.
  • PIG mum doesn't think I've got anymore appointments toms arvo ... hoping to spend my most important two hours of the day online, eat some arvo tea, read for an hour and complete that unit of study! The extension lasts till Tuesday night, I'm pretty sure~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: