Friday, September 24, 2021

Friday Post 393b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3715 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now eighty. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd started my most important two hours of the day online, I got offline and headed over to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please feed me some arvo tea?
  • She could: I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some sliced strawberries. I didn't really mind coz I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides, I finished before dearest dad got home from work, meaning PIG mum didn't get to show off to him how much power she's got over me, ha.
  • After munching half a snow skin mooncake with PIG mum and drinking one mug of Chinese tea, I happily read Perky's Wallaby Stew for one hour, finishing with my own story!
  • Before returning online, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw when watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 104TH time: Foran, Calcutt, Miles, Croucher, Sutton, Cavallaro, Willan, Frydenberg, Canavan, Bowen, Fletcher, Fegan, Fortunado (first name), Foti, Tiong (first name), Pleavim, Dimity (first name), Clancey, Petito, Laundrie, Tindall, Munster, Gawn, Hooper, Goulter, Falco, Cull, Weakley  and Berrell. 1AUD = 72.72USc. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Southport. Brisbane was 11-27 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 11-29 Sunrise 5:34am Sunset 5:46pm.

No comments: