Monday, September 13, 2021

Monday Post 392f

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now apparently stands @ 1757. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I e-mail Sonia and Dennis, telling them my COVID test returned negative and may I just rockj up to physio come Wednesday/does PIG mum haveta ring the NAB and let reception know?
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: grr, Hannah told CODA AGES ago that she couldn't look after me toms morning coz her rental's having an inspection but Leann still had the gall to ring tonight and say they can't find anyone! >< 
  • At least they've found Neisha to come @ 4pm and supervise my shower before she takes me to Toastmasters @ 5:30pm. Unsure how I'll talk properly, though; I'm still sounding like a frog! XD
  • Looking forward to getting some dinner from Maccas afterwards, never mind that Happy Meals were what I got surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed SIX posts tonight! That's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: