Saturday, September 11, 2021

Saturday Post 393b

 Good evening again! Firstly, I've already logged in Saturday's plodding total @ 2722 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Hate ... But Cling To What Is Good'. Righteo, continuing Saturday's events?

  • At midday, I use the loo for another tinkle, Neisha makes me another mug of white tea with two sugars and finds me on lil pack of MSG crackers to munch.
  • After reading till 12:30pm, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Neisha who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • After getting dried, creamed and rekitted, I head back out to the gobbling :P table for lunch. Neisha reheats that for me, also making me one more mug of white tea with two sugars before going to clean the bathroom.
  • Only fifteen minutes left, so super-briefly:
  • Dad took Aunty Lai Lin and me to play table tennis @ church!
  • Got home, had the charsiu bun dad kindly bought me back for arvo tea and read for another forty-five minutes, because it's only Saturdays I get to spend a blessed three hours reading~
  • Finished pg. 200 @ 5:08pm.
  • Used loo for one tinkle and popped online.
  • When I was summoned for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get for lunch before dinner; September has been satisfied SEVEN times!
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa soup sweet potato and like four wee chunks of pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online.
  • Gonna complete Bible study homework now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: