Sunday, September 12, 2021

Monday Post 392b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 636 steps (and don't expect much more from me coz I've in day one of home isolation awaiting COVID test result); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's '7 Reasons Not To Worry 2' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'God Will Never Abandon You'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! This nearly didn't happen; I'd already fallen sound asleep only for nature to poke me awake @ 11:55pm! But I used the pot :P really quickly and was back under the covers before the new day arrived. XD
  • Nature called again @ 6:20am; after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

     

  • Happiness was then snoring soundly till 7:45am before waking to use the pot :P again, after dearest dad very thoughtfully silently walked down the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage @ 7:45am.

  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I happily snore for about another hour, not waking until PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with nothing but the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.

  • Fingers crossed I can bbl coz I'm still owed ONE HOUR online!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: