Thursday, September 2, 2021

Thursday Post 392d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Err ... unsure why the font's suddenly gone HUGE?? XD Anyways, Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4404. Righteo, just very briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Watched news and used loo for one tinkle. Dad returned home, I informed him about the tile problem and dad set to fixing it right away, complete with sticking a pair of earmuffs for me!
  • Dad sent mum and I over to the television to get away from the noise.
  • Had dinner, drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online. Yay that August has been satisfied today! :D
  • Used loo for one more tinkle immediately after publishing previous post.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Juliete's taking me to UQ; she'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 1pm.
  • Tiff's coming and cooking sth with me ... teriyaki chicken sth, maybe?
  • Seeing Peter @ Ability Ortotics and Prosthetics and getting a new AFO done!
  • Most importantly: must remember to finish that unit of study that's due toms!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: