Monday, September 27, 2021

Monday Post 393d

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4623 (sweet, I'm even over 4.5 grand tonight! XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Poor Shall Be Rich' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Unlimited'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa lettuce and a few small chunks of delicious chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: