Monday, September 27, 2021

Tuesday Post 393c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1979 (meaning I'm certain I'll have cracked two grand before Tuesday's out XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online when I get home after seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage!! Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • Usually nature calls every hour after that first after-Sun-has-risen pot :P trip, but today happiness was snoring so soundly I didn't wake again to relieve myself until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopping the lock into the garage before awaking again to relieve myself.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I fall back asleep again before this time being awoken vy noisy PIG mum's loud a-THUMPING around before she lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and then back outside to await Hannah's imminent arrival. As expected, she didn't care in the slightest that nature ended my awesome sleep streak. *sigh*
  • When Hannah arrives and PIG mum lets her in, she knocks, opens the door, says, "Morning; fifteen more minutes" and exits; Uber counts down the nine hundred seconds with me before I turn into face the wall and feign sleep when Hannah comes back. XD
  • We get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth; Ela enjoys another break~ Teeth brushed, I sit briefly over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After skooting my chair over to get myself a spoon, breakfast was one of the sausage buns PIG mum baked last night, one bowl of plain porridge, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

     

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: