Monday, September 6, 2021

Monday Post 392d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4252. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Can't remember what I did after publishing the previous post, but @ 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9am till 1pm. PIG mum says she's sending us park wandering.
  • After Hannah sees me showered, I've got an afternoon appointment to see Auntty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Toastmasters isn't happening toms night ... ohh, maybe I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 97TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: