Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Wednesday Post 393f

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wedsnesday now stands @ 2428. Oh, I'm sure I'll crack 2.5 grand some other night. Just not TOnight. XD Righteo, final, final events for Wednesday?

  • When dearest dad arrived home, he immediately sat down and had dinner with me. Ha, PIG mum, didn't you say he'd shower first? XD
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce and a little of the yummy meat brisket PIG mum steamed. Usually I'm a big fan of this dish but I wasn't tonight coz I could taste all the pepper PIG mum had added to it?
  • Dinner was spooned down with a bowlful of soup and dessert was several spoonfuls of the red bean dessert soup Aunty Emilly had made before ringing PIG mum and saying come and get some! Dad squirted lotsa honey over his; when I pushed my bowl towards him, requesting one squirt also, he merely dipped the tip of his spoon into the honey and gave me like one mL. XD
  • After taking my bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Carina's coming @ 8am to help me up, take me shopping @ Sunnybank Hills for my fortnightly shopping trip and have lunch with me and the Lungs @ Woka Warrigal!
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 4pm; I'll haveta let PIG mum nab half my sausage bun for arvo tea. *sigh*
  • Ooh but maybe I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 99TH time! time!
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: