Sunday, September 19, 2021

Monday Post 393

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2381 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Our Unspeakable Privilege'' and thirdly, TWFT topic's "What's In A Name? Everything! (35)' Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:30am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

     

  • Then I happily snored until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage, which woke me for another pot :P trip.

  • Sleep returns for me before I'm awoken this time by noisy PIG mum's daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me with absolutely nothing but the bra strap and tee, before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming outside when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.

  • Breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge, one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast smeared with avocado and maybe sprinkled with a tiny dusting of salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I brace against the wall and wait for PIG mum to finish yapping @ Hannah before she lets us go. Hannah tootles me off to the NAB.

  • Upon arrival, I use the loo once. Dev meets me somewhere along the hallway to the NAB and takes things over from there.

  • Lol today I don't even enter the NAB! Physio was walked twenty laps of the short hallway, seven circuits walking weaving around cones and stepping for Erf over some wooden plank. Mr. Jig-Air came out once and barked orders @ us; I ignored him coz he's still in my 'bad books'. 

  • After one more loo trip, Hannah tootles me home. Lol, dearest dad's in the garage just as Hannah pulls into the driveway! Hence why Hannah didn't need to get the block for my dismount; dad just helped me down~

  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I had one tinkle before Hannah flips the nice hot water off, get dried, get creamed and get rekitted. When Hannah rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she's giving Wally back to Ela.

  • Back outside, PIG mum gives me the choice of whether I want rice leftovers/a toastie for lunch. Of course I choose toastie; you don't need cyrlery for one!

  • After making myself a tuna in tomato and onion toastie with one slice of toastie, I sit and watch Hannah while she microwaves her own lunch - some foreign prawn dish. 

  • Lunch is washed down with one mug of Chinese tea, after using the loo once more for two tinkles I return online and sign Hannah off @ 1pm. She's back same time toms but I don't have NAB physio on Tuesdays ... hopefully PIG mum'll lemme wander Callamvale Central and get a yummy BBQ pork salad roll for lunch instead of ordering I walk thirty minutes in the park; it's getting hot!

  • Maybe I'm seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage toms arvo? If so, bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: