Monday, September 6, 2021

Monday Post 392

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2297 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "The Goal Of Christ's Love" and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Giving Brings Receiving.' Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am~
  • Got kitted, brushed teeth, got myself a spoon for breakfast and did a stinky unspeakable.
  • But Priscilla didn't arrive to take me to the NAB! o_O During breakfast I'd already rang CODA; Michelle decided she'd come take me herself!
  • Arrived five minutes late today. Physio was three rounds Clock Yourself, eight laps walking short hallway and thrice walking cones in suicide pattern. Told Mrs. Hoppie and Mr. Jig-Air my newest dream that Dennis was becoming a pimp and ditching his physio job; they both laughed their heads off. XD
  • Michelle tootled me home; when she reached Alan Cresc. she received the phone call saying Neisha would come to help with my shower, phew!
  • Showered after getting home - hairwash today. Also thanks to Neisha who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye fully shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was one tuna in tomato and onion toastie with one slice of cheese cut into two rectangles and one mug of green/Chinese tea.
  • Neisha left @ 1pm; once I've finished my most important two hours of the day I'll work on finishing my assessment; it's due toms night!
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9am till 1pm. Unsure have I got other appointments toms arvo but Toastmasters isn't happening toms night.
  • Ooh, looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 96TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Oh, originally this post was a draft I forgot to publish; now that I've published it it's become the first post. XD Doesn't matter~ XD

No comments: