Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Wednesday Post 392c

 Good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4464 (sweet, I'm not only past four grand, I'm nearly @ 4.5 grand! XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Exaggeration' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Fix Up Time'. Righteo, just very briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Had choir practice online, ate dinner, used loo for one tinkle and then went to play table tennis @ church with dad!
  • Came home, used loo for one more tinkle and returned online.
  • Toms: Neisha's minding me from like 8am till 4pm. She'll help me up, take me shopping @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, have lunch with me @ Woka Warrigal (I checked last night that she can eat Chinese) and see me home and showered before leaving @ 4pm.
  • Will prolly haveta skip Thursday night football coz I've gotta finish that unit of study I forgot about; it's due Friday!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: