Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Wednesday Post 392b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3645. Ha, I'm over 3.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd started my most important hours online, I got off the computer and headed over to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please feed me some arvo tea?
  • She could, but first I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Back inside, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to geed me one banana. I didn't really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate. Besides, Ela finished before dearest dad got home, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show him how much power she's got over me, ha. XD
  • One more tinkle for me before I return online.
  • Singing practice soon! That's presumably followed by dinner, presumably followed by playing ping pong @ church.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl afterwards, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: