Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Wednesday Post 392

 Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Tuesday's actually 5213 (ha, I was more than half a normal person yesterday XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Lion And The Lamb' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Speak Positively (1)'. Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • When Neisha arrived two minutes earlier, dad tried getting me to leave immediately, but I refused to budge until 5:30pm exactly because I was still owed fifteen more minutes online when I got home.
  • Neisha tootled me off to the pub - and we were the first to arrive! 
  • Nine more people arrived soon after and I ordered my dinner, also asking could I please have a piece of crackling? I felt very loved when I not only got a little extra tub of gravy but not one, not two but THREE pieces of crackling! :D
  • Stayed till the end before leaving; got home like two/three minutes late but yay that I gfot to sit out the rest of my most important two hours of the day online before getting myself to hit the sack~
  • Just thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:50am~
  • Got myself a spoon for breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable.
  • A new carer - Juliet - took me to the NAB today. She's Tongan, forty-one, has been with CODA for four/five years and has five children!
  • Physio with Josh today:   ten single leg pushupa on Tower Of Power for Erf and thirty for Elf, three 10m walk tests and two rounds Clock Yourself
  • Got home, turned off alarm and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Juliete who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was a baked bean with one slice of cheese toastie and one mug of Chinese tea.
  • Went to see Ray for acupuncture; PIG mum clean forgot last week he'd said don't come this week coz hie's taking his daughter to some kindy interview!
  • Instead, we went back to the Warrigal Square Woolies and bought ingredients for my cooking OT session with Tiff this Friday.
  • Got home, used loo for one tinkle and returned online.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table and ask PIG mum to please feed me some arvo tea.
  • Have online choir rehearsal from 5:30pm till 6:30pm.
  • After dinner dad says he's taking me to church to play ping pong!
  • Toms: Neisha's minding me from 8am till 4pm; we're just going grocery shopping.
  • Just us two for lunch together toms; luckily she eats Chinese food so we'll just have lunch @ Woka Warrigal;.
  • Melbourne's playing the Chooks toms night ... will listen but haveta finish study!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Oh, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3056 steps. Ha, I'm just over three grand. XD

No comments: