Friday, August 6, 2021

Friday Post 376d

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2646 (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 81ST time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After that, I oversleep! Usually, nature calls once more around 9am but today I slept without waking till 10am, when PIG mum started her daily a-THUMPING around. Hence why I skipped my fifteen more minutes and got myself kitted right away, but 'twas like 10:25am by the time I left the bedroom coz PIG mum cut my toenails for me. Meaning I'll have like wasted the day, since I'm gonna be back in bed for another night's sleep before twelve hours have passed but oh well. Can't be helped. Same with tomorrow.
  • Once PIG mum finished with Elf's AFO straps and both laces, I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is the other croissant I bought yesterday @ the Warrigal Square Woolies, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to  the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • When Tiff arrives to gimme a session of OT, we make chocolate croissants! Well, not really: just puff pastry with chocolate chips inside
  • For lunch, PIG mum and I had some kinda bread (ciabatta?) with baked beans and cheese!
  • Since we're only out 10km from our place, we only went and bought groceries from Warrigal Square (Woolies) and IGA before returning home. I tell PIG mum I'm feeling peckish and she feeds me two of those chocolate pastry things I made with QTiff earlier; they're delicious!
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I'm still owed SEVENTEEN MINUTES online!!

    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's; read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 81ST time: Kubel, Gollschewski, Heather, Chumbley, Jensen, Fardon, Smon, Balme, Belleli, Legg, Steadman, Overland, Foley, Weimar, Berejiklian, Hazzard, Higgins, Taliqua (first name), Dubler, McSweyn, Mullany, Cowley, Dalton, Crisafulli, Mandigora, Houston, Blowers, D'Ath, Mayne, Bertoni, Dry, Kingsun, Slaughter, Bledie, Beretta, Lang,  Corda (heard), Garside, Moloney, Kerr, Niu (heard), Riki (heard), Pangai, Messi, Leishmann and Guardla. 1AUD = 73USc. Pat Welsh read the sports report and Paul Burt read the weather report from some Southport yatch place. Brisbane was 9-23 today. Brisbane toms: 9-23. Sunrise: 6:24am sunset 5:23pm.

No comments: