Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Tuesday Post 327b

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 7790. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Ete's minding me from 9am till 1pm. PIG mum says she's sending me to do my outdoor walking; fingers crossed she'll lemme go to Calamvale Central and buy a yummy BBQ pork salad roll for lunch!
  • Seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage toms arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Planning to get home, spend my most important two hours of the day online, ask PIG mum to feed me some arvo tea and try read for another hour.
  • If I can't, it's because I've got choir practice from 5:30pm till 6:30pm! Will try read the remainder aftter dinner, like I did tonight.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^  

No comments: