Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Wednesday Post 376d

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2326. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd started my most important two hours of the day online, I got off and headed off towards the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please feed me some arvo tea? She could; a yummy banana, but I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me.   That was alright; I didn't really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate.
  • After eating the banana, I drank one mug of Chinese tea and happily read the historical fiction book for one hour, finishing page twenty-five @ 4:26pm and reaching page fifty @ 5:03pm. Dearest dad returned home from work, PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland and they're now taking walkies together.
  • Before returning online, I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Online choir practice happening now! Hopefully bbl else hope everyone's having a smashing week~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: