Monday, August 30, 2021

Monday Post 329d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3209. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous posts, I watched live Pentatobix live concert clips from YouTube.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always ricing above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 1pm. PIG mum says I can hike @ Underwood Park for thirty minutes.
  • After Hannah leaves, I'm seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Then, excitement: attending our Toastmasters social toms night! Normally it'd just be the 5th Tuesday extra meeting but because our changeover function got cancelled because of COVID lockdown, we're holding it toms night instead! Even cooler, I asked CODA for one extra hour; while they didn't allow that, I got thirty extra minutes and don't haveta be home till 10pm! Best of all, apparently we're all gonna receive ten bucks towards our food bill; bags I get some ice cream/dessert! :D
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: