Thursday, August 26, 2021

Thursday Post 329d

 One final good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2410. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued editing my GCCW homework. Lol, it's surely the first time i've had inspiration to write homework for the next fortnight's meeting on the day it was given even before the minutes came out!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up @ 8am coz Patricia's coming @ 9am and taking me to the NAB for my 10am appointment. She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 1pm.
  • Tiff's giving Ela a session of OT @ 1pm.
  • Then @ 2:30pm someone from CODA (Michelle, maybe?) bringing someone new over for introduction; hope she's nice!
  • Might read for one hour toms arvo~
  • Must remember to ask dad toms morning: will I have time to watch the entire 6pm news bulletin? If so, that'll be the 92ND time I've watched it!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: