Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Wednesday Post 277d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4258. Ha, I'm over four grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I Facebooked and edited my newest blog post.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: someone called Meredith's helping me up. Not sure has she looked after me before?
  • Haven't received any word that GCCW's been cancelled but have asked PIG mum to print out only one copy of my homework just in case.
  • Also hope this Meredith lady eats Chinese food; I want lunch @ Ho Lin Wah!
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30/4pm.

  • Then, excitement: PIG mum'll drive me to Springwood Gardens Vietnamese And Chinese Restaurant for our monthly book club dinner Di's taking me home afterwards; fingers crossed ashe'll take me to Maccas first for an ice cream! Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing weewk!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Unsure why the final dot point suddenly went HUGE?? XD

No comments: