Monday, August 30, 2021

Monday Post 329b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2989. Lol, bet I'll have cracked three grand before tonight's end! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd begun my most important two hours of the day online, I got off the computer and headed over to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please feed me some arvo tea?
  • She could, but first I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside andd let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Next, back inside I then had to let mother gleefully force poor Ela feed me some fruit: banana and pear. I didn't really mind coz I was sitting finally and coould fully concentrate. PIG mum's hilarious: she MUST gimme orders how Ela must get the fruit! Lol, does she honestly think I'm unaware? Dunno why the message doesn't get from my brain to Ela.
  • But FINALLY, I got to read for one hour! I'm amazed Perky chose me for Wallaby Stew: all the other contributors have accomplished amazing things while all I've done's had my stupid brain sprout me a tumour!! >< XD
  • One more tinkle for me before I returned online. The parents are talking walkies now.
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 94TH time: Hegarty, Palaszczuk, Arvier, V'Landys (heard), Gillespie, Yvette (first name), D'Ath, Fulton, Dom (first name), Sergey, Berill (first name), Frydenberg, Upcroft, Hrdlicka, Calcutt, Griffin (heard), Lane (first name), Calcutt, Pullar, Woodward, Gilliland, Crow, Foran, Genovese, Bel Edwards, Geri (first name), Lacey MacCullum, Blinken, Asner, Glover, McKinley, Postocoglou (heard), Riki (heard), Reynolds, Neary (first name), Ty,  Pangai (heard)Papalii, Hanham, Verstappen, Gasly, Gottlieb, Farriss and Don (heard).. 1AUD = 72.99USc. Wally Lewis read the sports report andGarry Youngberry read the weather report from New Farm. Brisbane was 10-28 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 11-27. Sunrise 6:02 Sunset 5:35pm.

No comments: