Friday, August 20, 2021

Friday Post 328d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2677 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now seventy-three. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publing the previous post I chatted on Facebook Messenger to two people. Should've really blogged/started composing my next GCCW homework¬
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Neesha's minding me from 10am till 2pm. PIG mum says we can buy groceries from Underwood Marketplace and I'll shower " 12:30pm since I don't get 4pm till 6pm support anymore.
  • Ooh think dad's taking me to play table tennis " church toms arvo again; think Aunty Lai Lin rang him tonight and asked for a pickup!
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and fingers crossed for the chance to read for three hours!
  • Righteo, wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: