Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Wednesday Post 367b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I always get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 440 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Why You Have A Body' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'God Will Guide You' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online after I see Ray for acupuncture and massage!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 8th  consecutive awesome sleep last last night! That almost didn't happen: inconsiderate PIG mum, baking after I'd let her gleefully force me off to bed @ the ridiculously early time of 9:45pm, when a-THUMPING upstairs @ 11:55pm and awoke me! Luckily, I used the pot :P really quickly and was back under the covers before the new day arrived, so phew. XD
  • Nature didn't call again until dearest dad very considerately walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage! After another pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I happily snore again, waking once more for the pot :P when noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before letting herself back out and awaiting Kim's imminent arrival. 
  • When she arrives ten minutes early, Kim knocks, pushes the door open, mumurs good morning and adds "Fifteen more minutes." When she comes back two minutes early, Uber mutters her away and thankfully she disappears for another two minutes. XD
  • When she comes back, we get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth (Ela enjoys her second consecutive break, score) and sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: