Sunday, August 8, 2021

Sunday Post 276d

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2490 (hence why I'm beyond certain I'll have cracked 2.5 grand before tonight's out XD); secondly, JOur Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Good Trouble'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Maps' and fourthly, the spam count for the weekend's thirty-three. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After PIG mum eventually tumbled downstairs from pigland, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then she tootled us off to the Warrigal Square Woolies for aisle walking. She also lemme pick some pack of danishes we would share for arvo tea.
  • Back home, before munching the yummy danish I let her gleefully force poor Ela to fed me one juicy pear. I didn't really mind, coz I was fully seated and could concentrate.
  • Also, I texted Mr. Doug; I've decided to text him every Sunday to touch base with him and check that he's alright~
  • Arvo tea finished, I went and took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flipped the ni - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: