Sunday, August 22, 2021

Monday Post 328c

 Good afternoon! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2785. Righteo, continuing today's events?


  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of the 4WD and PIG mum tootyles me to Southside Opthamology to see Dr. Vu for my once-yearly checkup. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt both ways; today Era also helps Ela stretch foor thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helps rub Ela's fingers for ten minutes.
  • We finally arrive @ Southside Opthamologists, despite PIG mum's refusal to listen to the GPS and the GPS sulking and refusing to talk. XD
  • I suppose since we arrived late, Dr. Vu was ready to see me very shoortly after I'd taken a seat and mother had told the receptionist I'd arrived.
  • Inside his consultation room, I sat in the patient chair. Dr. Vu opened with some pleasantries (I just wailed that I was cold XD) and then he had me lean forward, place my chin on that rest thing and look through the fancy equipment and he checked out my eyes. I also read some letters and he also tinted both eyes orange although I'm not sure what for.
  • Whoops outta time so just super-briefly:
  • Used the toilet there before leaving.
  • Went to Maccas and approached the counter twice: first to order breakfast and second to get our Broncos burgers!
  • Got home, used loo for one tinkle and tootled online.
  • Had half the Broncos burger plus one mug of Chinese tea for lunch.
  • Returned online.
  • Priscilla's minding me from 4pm till 6pm
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 90TH time!
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9am till 1pm.
  • Someone's taking me to Toastmasters toms night; looking forward to getting dinner from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ least more than two DECADES ago! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,

    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 90TH time: Arvier, Ardern (heard), Palmer (heard), Pullar, Ofner (heard), Fleming (heard), Barty (heard), Haas, Milford (heard),  Gottlieb,  Luong, Bailey, Genovese, Balkhi, Biden, Natalia (first name), Craignish, Dugan (heard), Glover, Pottstock, Venugopal, Creedon, Ferrier, Gibson, Uptin (heard),  Teichmann,  Moss, Hill (heard), Nie,  Noose (heard), Reader, Livermore, Jardim, Stott, Selvey Herrero Groeneveld,  Hendrie, Denoso (heard) and .Duffy. 71.56USc = 1AUD Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Ipswich and Wally Lewis read the sports report.  Brisbane was 14-25 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 13*21. Sunrise 6:09am sunset 5:32pm.

No comments: